Sunday 18 December 2011

Lauren Wolf








Full on, head over heels, in love with the utterly incredible jewellery from Lauren Wolf. My boyfriend got me the Silver Stingray Claw Ring for my 21st and I've been obsessing over her work ever since! The necklace shown above is a one of a kind recovered sunken treasure, 15th century spanish coin. Seriously. If that doesn't excite you then I don't know what will! I would happily adorn all of these pieces. If only my bank balance was a little higher! Santa? 

2 comments:

  1. these are amazing, def going on my wishlist!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're obsession with jewellery is just amazing -I fear it may be rubbing off on me!
    Hope santa brouht you a few of these treats and you had a beat of a christmas love! xxx

    ReplyDelete