Tuesday 24 January 2012

Erin meets Zadig part 2







Word's cannot describe how excited I am for Erin Wasson's second collection for Zadig & Voltaire. I adored the last one even though it didn't quite adore me, the 'Play' jeans on my tiny legs was just disastrous, anyway, this one looks set to be even more perfect than the last! I think I'll invest in those bleached hot pants and the chain-mail esc vest. My mouth is watering just looking at these stunning images by Fred Meylan, and they're doing a good job of getting me all geared up for Summer! It's a pity I live in Scotland and have a good few months to wait before the sun starts shining again.

Oh I also need to ask a massive favour! I'm currently in the very early stages of my dissertation and would be soooo grateful if those of you aged 18-25 could take 5 minutes to complete my wee survey. My dissertation is a study into the growing phenomenon of fashion blogs and their impact on the purchasing behaviour of women aged 18-25. Here's the link if you can spare the time: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KNGK6FN

Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment