Wednesday 25 January 2012

Summer Essentials

Summer Essentials








(Jackets: Acne/Topshop, Jumpers: Isabel Marant/Alexander Wang, Vests: Madewell/Victoria's Secret, Shorts: Erin meets Zadig/Sass & Bide, Jewellery: Low Luv necklace/ Elizabeth & James rings, Bag: Balenciaga)


So here's the kind of 'looks' I want to be sporting this Summer. The Acne denim jacket is pretty much my ideal summer cover up! It's a shame I'm on a saving spree and can't justify spending £340 on a denim jacket that is definitely DIY-able. As for the little brown leather number from Topshop, I NEED! Been after one of these for a while now and this one is slightly longer on the body as well, which is exactly what I've been after. The Isabel Marant and Alexander Wang jumpers are just perfection, but I'll probably be buying a slightly more affordable alternative! Moving on to vests, racer back and slightly sheer all the way, and I can't wait to get my paws on some Isabel Marant inspired football jersey motifs. The bronzed Low Luv necklace would be perfect for layering over longer chains and the Elizabeth & James rings, well, you can never have enough rings in my opinion. Finally, those bleached hot pants AGAIN and the Sass & Bide mega, embroidered, silk DREAM shorts would make my summer complete!

Oh and how can I forget the Balenciaga Giant City bag with rose gold hardware. I will own this bad boy one day, and hopefully that day will be in 2012!... I'm not very good at waiting you see.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect set for summer! I'm with you on the racer back, slightly sheer vests and think they are well worth investing in! That Acne denim number is a dream!! But yeah, think you could DIY something similar. Totally lusting after an acid yellow jumper too. xx
    p.s. I'll fill out your survey in a minute.

    ReplyDelete