Friday 2 September 2011

A little London snippet




















Me and my boyfriend went down to London through the week to see Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. I can honestly say I have never been to a gig like it in my life. I was completely and utterly blown away. This sounds outrageously cheesy but it was one of those experiences you know you'll never forget.

We were only down for the night but managed to cram in a surprising amount of sight seeing & of course shopping! I was on a pretty tight budget as all my pennies are now in dollaz for my trip state side next week, but I still succeeded in treating myself to a few little lovelies (you've got to be good to yourself). My number one find was the ACNE pistol boot look-a-likes from Toppers that I've been trying to get my paws on for the last 6 weeks! To say I was chuffed to find them is an understatement! 

Good music, good food and little stroll around St. James's Park to top the visit off. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment