Monday 19 September 2011

New York I Love You






































A few snaps from my trip to New York last week. This was my second visit and absolutely not my last. I think I could go back a thousand times and still not have seen or done half the things the city has to offer.

A few of my highlights have to be my first visit to Alexander Wang's impeccable Soho boutique, and of course becoming the proud owner of the new 'Rafael' bag, perfectly structured with Wang's signature edge in the form of exaggerated zip's. Beautiful. Then, there was my first venture across to Brooklyn. Much calmer than the city but equally as exciting. Oh, and the East Village at night time, drinking vodka berry's in Hi-Fi, listening to Ryan Adams and George Harrison on the greatest juke box known to man! And to top all that off, I met my hero at Fashions Night Out...yep, the outrageously lovely Erin Wasson. I think she may be the only person on this planet to make me speechless!

All in all an utterly unforgettable trip. Thank's New York you little peach! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment